Warwickshire’s wildlife is special and diverse, however, its wonder is spoiled by the threats it faces. The Wildlife Trust needs volunteers to help deliver exciting activities that inform people about their natural environment and the work of the Wildlife Trust, and to help raise vital funds.
Activities can include:
- Placing and monitoring pin badge boxes / collection tins at sites such as garden centres, shops, vets, cafes and pubs. This will require a few hours every month or so.
- Getting involved with bucket collections at sites such as supermarkets and pet shops.
- Organising cake sales and quiz nights in the community.
- Supporting Warwickshire Wildlife Trust’s fundraising events and distributing promotional literature such as posters and leaflets.
- Assistaing at events such as “BioBlitz” and Family Fun Days.
For more information please contact the Volunteer Centre on 01789 262889, email@example.com
Alternatively, please contact Amanda Evans, Volunteer Manager at Warwickshire Wildlife Trust on 02476 302912, firstname.lastname@example.org