The Stratford Hospital Coffee Shop is run entirely by volunteers and is open five hours each weekday.
Where do the profits go?
Profits from the Coffee Shop go into purchasing equipment for the Hospital and donations to local charities, including:
- VASA Volunteer Transport Service
- The Shakespeare Hospice
- Stratford Hospital Renal Unit
- Warwick Hospital Children’s Unit
- Warwicks and Northants Air Ambulance Service
- Help the Heroes
- Friends of Shakespeare’s Church
If you are interested in volunteering in the Coffee Shop please telephone 01789 262886 or email email@example.com