Nationally we have a detailed picture of our sector and we know that:
- There are 160,000 voluntary organisations.
- Generating £40.5 billion in voluntary sector income.
- Employing 821,000 voluntary sector employees.
- Volunteers are at the heart of the voluntary sector and civil society with an estimated 21 million people volunteer at least once a year in the UK.
- We also know that many are spending their reserves in order to continue and that this pattern of spending is unlikely to be sustainable for many.
By completing our local State of the Sector Survey, the information you give us will be used to paint a true picture of the voluntary and community sector in Warwickshire and highlight areas where Warwickshire CAVA may be able to advocate more strongly on your behalf as well as identify any areas where you may require more support.
A full report of the findings will be available January 2016.
We have a vibrant community and voluntary sector in Warwickshire with excellent work going on to support our local communities. All this is down to you! Let us showcase the real value of your work.
Please take just 5 minutes to complete the survey, which can be found at: http://www.wcava.org.uk/state-sector-survey-2015