Want to volunteer at the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust?
Join us on 4th November from 5pm-7pm for our volunteering recruitment evening at the New Place project office, Chapel Street, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Meet our staff and volunteers to discover more about volunteering across our sites, the New Place project and the variety of ways you can get involved.
As a volunteer, you’re entitled to exclusive benefits, including:
- Travel expenses up to £10 a day
- Flexible hours that work around you Training for all volunteer roles
- Free entry to all of our properties after 20 hours service
- Discounts at our cafes, shops and other retailers
- Around Stratford 95% of our volunteers say that they love volunteering for the Trust, and 94% would recommend becoming a volunteer with us!
– Based on our 2014 volunteer survey results
Volunteers play a crucial role within the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust, supporting our staff and enhancing the experience of our visitors. All you need is a few hours to spare and lots of enthusiasm. Volunteers must be aged 16+.
If you’d like to come along please get in touch or simply drop in during the evening. Refreshments will be provided.
To find out more contact: Kate Christmas, Community Engagement & Volunteering Manager
Tel: 01789 338474 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org