Whether you are an organisation already working with volunteers or are just setting up your volunteer programme, we can offer support and advice on recruiting and supporting your volunteers. We can work with public, private, voluntary and community organisations.
- Find volunteers through our brokerage service.
- Advertise volunteers through the national volunteering website www.do-it.org.uk.
- Interview potential volunteers and match them to suitable volunteering opportunities.
- Offer advice to volunteers and organisations about selection procedures including references and DBS checks.
- Provide information about training that is available to your volunteers.
- Give one-to-one advice on good practice and volunteering, including information about expenses and insurance.
- Offer you access to our resources including publications about volunteering.
- Give you free membership to the South Warwickshire Volunteering Forum, offering training, support and networking opportunities.
For more information please telephone 01789 262889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org