What we do:
We provide the service user involvement service for people who use mental health services in Warwickshire. Service user involvement is about giving service users a voice and the chance to influence the development of services. This not only allows the services to be improved but gives the individual the chance to learn new skills and gain confidence.
- To empower and give Service Users a voice.
- Gather feedback on mental health services.
- To shape, improve and develop services that are needed.
- For individuals to develop skills, meet others and become part of a supportive group.
- To maximise on service user involvement opportunities.
- To make a positive contribution to the community.
- To update service users on Local and National issues.
How you can get involved:
- Our quarterly newsletter.
- Campaigning to breakdown stigma and showcase recovery e.g. Time To Change Projects.
- Mental health training Sessions for professionals.
- Workshops and Events.
- Bimonthly Forums.
Phone: 01926 679207