The Heart of England Community Foundation is pleased to announce the launch of a brand-new funding programme for Warwickshire, Solihull and Coventry
Working with Community Energy Warwickshire, we are now accepting applications from voluntary and community groups for:
– Insulation and other energy efficiency improvements to community buildings.
– Training in ways to improve energy efficiency through technical improvements to building fabric or energy use advice to building users.
– Running events, workshops or surgeries where people can get advice on ways to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy use.
– Provision of one-to-one support to help vulnerable people to live in warm, energy-efficient homes.
For more information on how to apply for grants of up to £1,000, please call the Grants Team on 02476 883262.
About Community Energy Warwickshire
Community Energy Warwickshire is a volunteer-run social enterprise set up in 2010 with the aims of:
– Developing, installing and operating renewable energy projects.
– Encouraging the sustainable use of energy and reductions in carbon emissions through the provision of advice on energy efficiency and the supply of energy-efficient products and services.
– Promoting public awareness of environmental and related issues and supporting educational initiatives related to renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability.
Community Energy Warwickshire has solar panel installations at three NHS hospitals in south Warwickshire and is exploring potential projects at schools and other community buildings across the county. For more information, see http://www.cew.coop.