Public Health Warwickshire and partners would like to invite you to attend a market testing event to discuss the ‘Healthy South Warwickshire’ funding opportunity that will be launched in early October.
This event is an opportunity made possible by financial contributions from various stakeholders, including:
- Warwick District Council
- Stratford District Council
- South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Warwickshire CAVA
During this event we will explain:
- The introduction to the funding
- An explanation of the CSW-JETS system
- How to approach the application form
- Example of a successful applicant
- Support available from WCAVA and VASA
This event is aimed at Third Sector organisations in South Warwickshire with an existing remit or desire to begin to deliver projects that will improve the health and wellbeing of their local communities. There will be approximately £80,000 available for third sector organisations to bid against.
To register your place please click on the link below:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Public Health Warwickshire