Warwickshire County Council and The National Flood Forum have organised for the recovery trailer to visit each Borough/District the week commencing 9th March. The aim of this is to:
- Raise awareness of flooding within Warwickshire
- Provide information to flood risk communities
- Allow communities to ask questions or raise concerns about flooding
- Allow flood risk residents to speak informally to flood risk management officers
- Allow communities to see property level protection that is available, ask questions and receive any information they require
- Allow communities to have chance to discuss the Warwickshire Local Flood Risk Management Strategy with Warwickshire County Council
Due to the size of the trailer, we have picked one location in each Borough/District. Communities are welcome to attend the most convenient for themselves.
The trailer will be in the following locations from 11am – 6pm
Thursday 12th March – STRATFORD DISTRICT – Waterside, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 6BB.