What can the Volunteer Centre do for you?
- Arrange a confidential one-to-one, face-to-face interview.
- Ask you about your interests and expectations.
- Tell you about the wide range of volunteering opportunities available.
- Complete an application form with you.
- Talk to suitable organisations on your behalf, or provide you with contact details if you prefer.
- Offer support and information to you as a volunteer.
- Continue one-to-one support and progress monitoring for those individuals who are in need of additional help.
We place all of our current volunteering opportunities on the national volunteering website www.do-it.org.uk. This valuable resource allows potential volunteers to search a wide range of opportunities, within Stratford District and far beyond, from the comfort of their own home.
For more information about volunteering please telephone 01789 262889 or email email@example.com