MONDAY 11TH AND FRIDAY 15TH MAY 2015 1.30pm-4.30pm
ECO Work-Shop CIC
We offer purposeful, supported work based activity sessions for adults who have an autistic spectrum condition or learning disability.
We are located in South Warwickshire and recently moved into our new premises at Rye House, Clifford Park, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 8HW. ECO Work-Shop CIC was founded by parents of young adults with learning disabilities and autism to increase the opportunities available to their sons and daughters. We offer:
- Activity sessions designed with sensitivity to the needs of people who are on the autistic spectrum or who have learning disabilities.
- Work based activities, such as light assembly work, collecting and sorting recyclables such as drinks cans, garden tools and stamps, producing items for sale and retail through local markets.
- Opportunities to achieve personal goals and ambitions.
- Support to develop work, life and social skills.
- Participant Centered Plans and achievement monitoring.
- Rewards for achievement.
- Participants’ Forum and Family Forum.
- An environment that empowers and builds confidence.
We offer sessions on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,
For further information please contact Sue Morrison on:
01789 267786/ 07803 616864 or email email@example.com
Purposeful activity is vital to wellbeing