- Volunteering is a way for you to make a difference in your community.
- Use your leisure time to improve your surroundings and conditions for yourself and those around you.
- Help raise awareness of issues that you are passionate about or affect your community.
- Help to provide a wide range of services and activities that improve people’s quality of life.
- Meet new people and improve your social life.
Benefits of being a volunteer?
Volunteers give their time freely and have the opportunity to be involved in something that they really want to do. There are many benefits to volunteering:
- Do as little or as much as you like.
- A huge range of opportunities to try.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence whilst you develop new skills.
- Help your local community and gain work experience.
- Benefit from high quality training.
- Travel overseas.
- Enhance your CV and improve your employment opportunities.
- Test the ground; change career direction.
For more information about volunteering please telephone 01789 262889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org