Could you be an Entrust Care Partner?
We are seeking to recruit individual workers who can offer support to children, young people or adults on a one to one basis. This flexible and enjoyable work can make a real difference to families.
We’d love to hear from YOU if you have:
- An understanding of disability and the potential impact it can have on individuals and families
- The ability to work on your own as well as a part of a team
- The ability to be patient and to stay calm under pressure
- A commitment to equal opportunity and diversity for all
- Effective communications skills
- An understanding of confidentiality
- A minimum of a NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience in the support and care sector
We offer good rates of pay according to level of experience ..... a choice of contract options ..... excellent induction, training and support ..... plus working hours to suit you in negotiation with families.
Sound appealing? Please read on….......
Entrust Care Partnership is a recently established not for profit organisation and Company Limited by Guarantee.
Our Vision…To meet the needs of disabled children, young persons, adults and their families and carers through the provision of short break activities, care, support, training, advice and brokerage tailoring services which are bespoke to the individual.
We have ambitious plans and a great deal of enthusiasm and experience in our chosen field whilst retaining a prudent and sensible approach to growth.
For an informal chat or just more information please contact us:
Emma Smith 07792 969245
Lynne Barton 07712 326273
Community Interest Company Registered Number: 8593783
Company Limited by Guarantee: (England and Wales)