Free online resources and online courses
As part of Trustees’ Week we are making all our online governance content absolutely free to access. This includes our recently updated board basics section of the NCVO Knowhow Nonprofit site, which contains really helpful templates and guidance documents such a role descriptions, a risk register and a code of conduct policy.
Also available free for Trustees’ Week are our governance how to guides and all of NCVO’s governance Studyzone courses. This includes a brand new online course, which will be launched at the start of Trustees’ Week on Monday 7 November, on inducting trustees to their role and responsibilities. All you need to do is sign in to access this free content.
Discounted training and publications
NCVO are offering a 10% discount on all governance training taking place until March 2017. This means you can get reduced cost access to the following courses:
- NCVO Trustee Conference – 7 November 2016
- Charity trustees: Induction and refresher – 12 December 2016
- Supporting Good Governance: Effective board servicing and Governance Administration – 27 January 2017
- Charity trustees: Induction and refresher – 13 January 2017
- The high performing board – 6 February 2017
For full details of all the support that NCVO are giving over Trustees Week – and of course for the whole of the year – please CLICK HERE