An exciting opportunity has arisen for Advocates to work with Independent Advocacy
30 hours per week. NJC Scale 5.24 to 6.26
£21,530.00pa pro rata £17,456.00 to £22,937.00pa pro rata £18,579.00
This is an opportunity to join the leading regional specialist advocacy provider. You will use your skills to provide high quality representation services to people disadvantaged by disability, illness or social and economic circumstances in supporting them to make known their needs in order to obtain appropriate services that improve their quality of life.
The key tasks in this role will include
- To provide statutory advocacy in relation to the Mental Health Act 2007, the Care Act 2014 and the Capacity Act 2005.
- To provide one to one general advocacy, both instructed and non-instructed
- To support individuals to speak for themselves, or to represent them where they are unable to speak for themselves.
- To complete all relevant case recording, monitoring and evaluation information.
- Supporting the Advocacy Manager you will have the opportunity to work with people of all ages, including those with learning disabilities, people with mental health needs, people with physical and sensory impairment, acquired brain injury and older people, including those with dementia.
- You will also enjoy the opportunity to support in the development of new services.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack
Closing date for applications is Monday 31st October at 5.00pm
Interviews will be held Tuesday 8th November 2016 at our Stoneleigh Offices.